Financial stress follows your employees through the door when they come to work. It impacts on people at all pay levels and all levels of seniority, as financial wellbeing is unique to each employee’s household. They each have different goals and responsibilities. They are all impacted differently by past decisions and all face varying challenges in making decisions for the future.
Financial literacy is having an understanding of money and finances and being able to apply that knowledge to make effective decisions. The more your employees understand about the options they have, the better decisions they will make.
Wealth Train provides seminars and workshops to a variety of groups including workplaces and community groups.
These seminars can be tailored to suit your needs and usually focus on the following areas:
– a person’s own values and priorities;
– budgeting, why we need to save and how to manage money;
– managing debts;
– superannuation and retirement planning;
– investment and wealth creation choices;
– where to go for advice and additional information, guidance and support;
– the importance of insurance and protecting against risk and passing on your assets to loved ones.